Over the years, I have come to discover that video commands stronger consumer attention as well as higher engagement with your content.
According to a study by AdWeek, “Facebook Live videos receive 3X higher engagement than a video that is no longer live? Facebook Live videos also receive 5X more than standard photo posts.”
Having practically utilized live videos and seen how it increased leads for my website design business and revenue alongside, I want to share with you 5 reasons why doing Facebook live videos will help you attract more business leads and ultimately revenue for your business.
So, here we go.
- It helps to provide instant information and feedback
Doing a Facebook Live Video gives you the ability to see what works and what doesn’t work right there in real-time. This allows you to know the kind of content your audience wants and what they will likely engage with the most. A live video also makes it possible for your audience to see comments from other viewers – which provides another good referral source.
- It helps you to reach more people
As at November 2015, Facebook hit 8 billion views on a daily basis.
Doing Facebook live video, therefore, enables you to attract a larger audience, thus generating more online visibility for your business. Due to the instant interaction and engagement with your live video, you can actually have more viewers checking you out than just a simple post.
So, if you do more Facebook live videos, you have more eyes looking at your business and checking out what you do.
- It helps to plant your business in the sub-conscious of your viewers
According to a 2007 Online Publishers Association report, it was found that “80% of viewers recall a video ad they have seen in the past 30 days. 26% of viewers then look for more info about the product, 22% visit the product site, 15% visit the brand site, and 12% make the purchase.”
So, doing live videos creates a space in their brain about you and your business.
Guess who they’ll remember when they need a service you are offering.
You guessed right.
- It helps to create a better relationship with your audience
You doing Facebook live videos will go a long way to provide a more intimate level of engagement with your audience. Doing this shows the human face-to-face connection which creates a new level of trust and loyalty in you and your business.
- Videos are more desirable
Here are some raw facts about Facebook live videos that make it more desirable.
- Facebook live videos are watched 3 times longer than regular videos.
- Video content is more visually appealing and easier to digest as it helps viewers remember the content better than other types of content.
- Facebook live videos receive 6x as many interactions as traditional videos.
- 500 million Facebook Users view videos daily on the platform.
Finally, if you are looking to grow your coaching, consulting or expert business, consider using Facebook live videos.